MMS Port and Terminal Management
MMS Port and Terminal Management (PTM) operates ports and terminals Single Point Mooring (SPM) in Malaysia and provides a range of management support services to our clients. We are well-equipped with the state-of the art marine facilities and coupled with skilled marine professionals, we can deliver top-notch services on port management and operations. Our PTM services include port and terminal operations and maintenance, offshore operations and supply base logistics.
Port and Terminal Management
Our Key Highlights
East Coast Operations
Since the incorporation of Kertih Port Sdn. Bhd. in June 1993, we have handled more that 900 vessels annually with the following services:
- Manages, operates and maintains Kertih Port Sdn Bhd
- Operates SPM for PETRONAS Penapisan Terengganu Sdn Bhd
- Operates and maintains of two units of Single Anchor Leg Mooring (SALM) for Terengganu Crude Oil Terminal (TCOT)
- Provides marine controllers, mooring masters and loading master for offshore activities
- Provides logistic support at Kemaman Supply Base
West Coast Operations
We have worked with Sungai Udang Port Sdn Bhd (SUPSB) since September 1994, under the Port Management Agreement for Malaysian Refining Company Sdn Bhd (MRCSB), previously known as PETRONAS Penapisan Melaka Sdn Bhd (PPMSB).
Sungai Udang Port is located approximately 15km northwest of the city of Melaka, fronting the Straits of Malacca.
We have handled more than 1,000 vessels annually at SUPSB without any incidents or loss of primary containment (LOPC) recorded. Below are our main services in the region:
- Operations and maintenance of the jetty of eight berths (two ocean berths, four coastal berths, one LPG berth and one bulk berth) for crude, gas and bulk petroleum products.
- Operation of one SBM servicing a Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) for MRCSB.
- Pilotage and logistic support for Regasification Terminal 1 (RGT1).
- Ancillary services to clients at the anchorage area.
- Operated dual-purpose Liquefied Natural Gas Bunker Vessel (LBV) services at Regasification Terminal Unit (RGTSU), Sungai Udang Port Melaka
East Malaysia Operations
- Operations and management of three oil terminals:
- Miri Crude Oil Terminal since April 2002.
- Bintulu Crude Oil Terminal since August 2005.
- Sabah Oil and Gas Terminal since October 2013.
- Operations and maintenance of five SBMs – one in Miri, Sarawak, two in Bintulu, Sarawak and two in Kimanis, Sabah.
- Pilotage and loading master services with no LTI (Lost Time Injuries) recorded.
- Logistical support at the Miri and Labuan Supply Base.
- Provide Anchor Pattern Review and approval services.
For further information on the services we offer, kindly fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you.